[Insight-users] fltk/user interface question

Wed, 28 May 2003 10:07:31 -0400

Hi Zein,

You can achive this in at least two different ways

A) After you show the second window,
    call "deactivate()" in the main
    window. This will disable all the
    buttons in the original GUI window
    and let only active the new window.

http://www . fltk . org/documentation . php/doc-1 . 1/Fl_Widget . html#Fl_Widget . deactivate

    Remember to call "activate()" on the
    original window as soon as you are
    done with the second one.

B) After you shown your second window,
    call "set_modal()" on the *second*
    window. That will fix the focus on
    this window and prevent interaction
    with any other window in the application.

http://www . fltk . org/documentation . php/doc-1 . 1/Fl_Window . html#Fl_Window . set_modal