[Insight-users] Using ITK with other libraries - CMake configuration

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Thu, 29 May 2003 09:23:21 -0400

You should be able to use cmake to generate the project and makefiles.
However, I think you will need a more specific question to get some help.

To create a shared library in CMake, all you have to do is
ADD_LIBRARY(foo SHARED foo.cxx bar.cxx )

I assume you would then need to link the library to some
Amira library:
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(foo Amira)
Also, you would need some -I include directories:
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${AMIRA_INCLUDES})
Of course AMIRA_INCLUDES will have to be defined, for that
you will most likely use FIND_FILE, and FIND_LIBRARY to find
the include and library paths.

-Bill