[Insight-users] A problem with compilation...

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 20:42:41 -0500

Hi BeeJay,

Please post the full error message that you get.

"Unresolved external" means that you are missing to link
with a particular library. The only way to figure out
what library is missing is to see the specific symbols
that are no being resolved.

Did you created a specific CMakeLists.txt file for this
project, or are you using the general ITK project and
enabling BUILD_EXAMPLES ?

Please copy/paste in your next email the exact error
message produced by VC++.