[Insight-users] How to Display an image?

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo . co . in
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 06:32:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hey Luis,
       How can I display an image using ITK?.My
applications ,GUI folders contain no files except the
Readme...Is my compilation ok???.My programs work
perfectly though...I got this doubt b/c on replying to
somebody else's question you mentioned that FLTK
Imageviewer can be used to display an image , but my
applications folder is'nt having that file...Awaiting
your reply..Ciao

Cheers

BeeJay

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in . mobile . yahoo . com