[Insight-users] wrapped optimizers : Buig Tracker

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:10:06 -0500

Carolyn, Bing,

This issue has been entered in the bug data base with Id #347.

   http://www . itk . org/Bug/bug . php?op=show&bugid=347&pos=29

You (as well as any ITK users) are welcome to sign up for the
bug database. It is free!  (both as in 'freedom', and as in
'free beer'  :-) ).

You can register at

      http://www . itk . org/Bug/index . php

Once you create your Id and your password you will be able to
create new entries in the bugs database, add comments to them,
and what is most important "vote" for them.  Bug with more
votes get higher priority for resolution.  You can also add
your email in order to get notifications on the changes of
status on the bugs that you are interested on.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the
use of the new Bug tracker.