[Insight-users] Doubt in FLTK...

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:27:56 -0500

Hi BeeJay,

Did you tried resizing the popup window ?
It looks like the box should be there...

In any case, I would suggest you to rather use the approach
described in the tutorial. The code that you are trying is
only useful for HelloWorld-like applications. Not scalable
at all.

Please look at:

http://www . itk . org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-IV . pdf

---

Now that, about using FANCY widgets....

well,
it depends on what you consider to be fancy.   :-)

You can customize FLTK widgets a lot, please play with
fluid, in particular changing the parameters on the
GUI tab of the widgets. You can select fonts, font colors,
widget colors, box shapes and even paste images as icons
in the buttons. So, there is room for fancy.

If after playing with fluid you find that FLTK is not fancy
enough for your application, you can always use Qt. You will
find instructions on how to connect ITK with Qt in the same
tutorial refered above.