[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-users]: SegmentationEditorFltkGui : grouping slices for input

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:13:32 -0500

Hi P3rdigao,

You can create a MetaImage Header for grouping the
slices that you have. The easiest way of doing this
is by using the application:

                MetaImageImporter

available in InsightApplications.

This command line application will ask you for details
about your images in order to compose the MetaImage
header.

When you are done with the header, simply open it
from the Segmentation editor.