[Insight-users] Insight Applications Problem : CMake version

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:05:32 -0500

Hi Robert,

This is growing to the state of a mistery...

Please send me the .dsp file project created
for SNAP in InsightApplications.

Also,
please let us know of the version of
CMake that you are using.

--

Did you succeed building any of the other
applications in InsightApplications  ?