[Insight-users] creating a volume from separate slices

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:07:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lucas,

To read slices into a volume, you can either create a MetaImageHeader for
it with the MetaImageImporter application, or use the
itk::ImageSeriesReader.

(if these are raw files, another trick is to 'cat' them into to a single
file)

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697