[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-users]: SegmentationEditorFltkGui : grouping slices for input

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:48:01 -0500

HI P3rdigao,

AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui2D.exe expects 2D images,
not 3D volumes.

Please modify the Header to load a single slice, like

NDims = 2
DimSize = 255 255
ElementSpacing = 1 1
Position = 0 0
ElementByteOrderMSB = False
ElementNumberOfChannels = 1
ElementType = MET_USHORT
HeaderSize = -1
ElementDataFile = c:\tumorbase\case1\spgr\i.001