[Insight-users] Euler3DTransform, Rotation Matrix & Initial Parameters (fwd)

Anonymous User anonymous @ anonymous
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:09:19 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I am trying to initialise the Euler3DTransform in order to perform a
Centered Rigid Registration. I had previously been using the method
SetTransformParameters for initializing the Registration but would now
like to set a rotation matrix and an offset to initialise the tranform. I
do not though understand the relation between the initial Parameters and
the offset and rotation matrix. Are both to initialize? Is the
SetTranformParameters the only way to initialize my Registration or can
both initialize my Registration? I have read the ITK Software Guide on
the Rotation Matrix and SetTransformParameters. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Anonymous User