[Insight-users] JPEG : not in 1.4, must get CVS version

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:27:53 -0500

Hi David,

As I mention in the previous email, JPEG was
added *after* version 1.4.

You will not find this functionality in the 1.4 release.
You must get the CVS version.

You will find instructions about how to download and
install the CVS version in the SoftwareGuide

    http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Please look in section 1.4, pdf-page 30.