[Insight-users] write vector image

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:22:43 -0500 (EST)

I just checked that itkImageIOBase.cxx file. It can support
CovariantVector<float,2>, CovariantVector<float,3> and Vector
<float,3>. I guess the reason may be that my pixel type is
CovariantVector<double, 2 or 3>. So I just need to add some
more entries in that file and recompile it?

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian