[Insight-users] cvs update

Mark Foskey mark_foskey at unc . edu
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:04:35 -0500

Just delete (or, to be safe, rename) the files you modified and *then*
do a cvs update.  It will think those files have been lost and restore
them from the repository.  It will not assume you meant to delete them
unless you do a cvs remove command.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey at unc . edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC