[Insight-users] Re:Registration

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:54:13 -0500

Hi Srivalli,

Since you are using the CenteredAffineTransform, please
make sure that you initialize it by using the class:

   CenteredTransformInitializer

You will find examples on how to do this in the softwareguide

    http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

and the source code in

    Insight/Examples/Registration

Also, make sure that you define the array of optimizerScales.
It is fundamental to scale the translation paramters with
respect to the rotation (matrix components) parameters.
You will also find examples about this in the SoftwareGuide.