[Insight-users] write vector image

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:13:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi Luis,

   I did choose the ALL_BUILD when I recompiled the latest version.
However, I figured out what mistakes I have made. Last time I put
the ITKcommon.dll in the system dir. I believe that's the source of
conflict because when I replaced it with the new ITKcommon.dll,
everything is ok now. :-)
   And I want to make sure that if we only modify a portion of
the source code of ITK, we do not need to rebuild all to get
the change. For example, I did put some lines in some optimizer
source files for debug purpose, I only need to rebuild the
ITKNumerics.lib, and it works. Right?
   Thanks!

--
Best wishes,