[Insight-users] How to write a MFC project using the toolkit

zhang pumpkin zjs_hn at hotmail . com
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:59:20 +0800

 Hi,every one:
   I'm a fresh man for the Insight toolkit.Now my problem is that  I want
to use VC6 to create a MFC project which can using the insight toolkit.As
you know,All the examples in the toolkit are run under the console mode or
using another GUI toolkit,but without the Microsoft MFC classes.
   As I yet don't know how to create a Windows mode project with the
cmakesetup tool so what I can do just was creating a MFC project with the
VC6 then including the head files of the ITK ,but this approach doesn't
work,the project always can't pass the link or compile.The terrible simple
problem are droving me creazy for my job must finish before the Christmas.
  I hope some one can tell me how to generate a MFC project with the
CMakesetup or how to use the toolkit in a MFC project.thanks.

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer:   http://explorer . msn . com/lccn/