[Insight-users] Re: 2D deformable

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:00:56 -0500

Hi Jesse,

Your guess is correct.

The images

  RatLung_dispxvec
  RatLung_dispyvec

are respectively the X and Y components
of the displacement vectors.

They are encoded using a float per pixel.

If you combine these two image in a single
image with 2 floats per pixel you could use
the free & open source ParaView for visualizing
the vector field and overlap it on top of the
original images.

ParaView can be downloaded from

   http://www . paraview . org/HTML/Index . html

Please let us know if you have further