[Insight-users] 3D deformable registration

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:32:33 +0000

Hi jesse,

Here is the param.file for 3D deformable Registration you needed.

Cheers,

Jianguo
======================================
% Configuration file #1 for DeformableRegistration1.cxx
%
% This example demonstrates the setup of a basic registration
% problem that doest NOT use multi-resolution strategies. As a
% result, only on evalue for the parameters between
% (# of pixels per element) and (maximum iterations) is necessary.
% If you were using multi-resolution, you would have to specify
% values for those parameters at each level of the pyramid.
%
% Note: the paths in the parameters assume you have the traditional
% ITK file hierarchy as shown below:
% ITK/Insight/Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration1.cxx
% ITK/Insight/Examples/Data/RatLungSlice*
% ITK/Insight-Bin/bin/DeformableRegistration1
%
% -------------------------------------------
% Parameters for the single- or multi-resolution techniques
% ---------------------------------------------
%1      % Number of levels in the multi-res pyramid ( 1 = single-res)
%1      % Highest level to use in the pyramid
1       % Number of levels in the multi-res pyramid ( 1 = single-res)
1       % Highest level to use in the pyramid
  1 1 1 % Scaling at lowest level of pyramid
 4      % Number of pixels per element
 1.e4   % Elasticity (E)
 1.e4   % Density x capacity (RhoC)
 1      % Image enery scaling (gamma) - sets gradient step size
 4      % NumberOfIntegrationPoints
 4      % WidthOfMetricRegion
 40     % MaximumIterations
% ---------------------------------------------
% Parameters for the registration
% ---------------------------------------------
0 0.99  % Similarity metric ( 0=mean sq, 1 =ncc, 2=pattern int, 3=MI,
5=demons)
1.0     % Alpha
0       % DescentDirection (1 = max, 0 = min)
0       % DoLineSearch (0=never, 1=always, 2=if needed)
1.e2    % TimeStep
0.5     % Landmark variance
0       % Employ regridding / enforce diffeomorphism ( >=1 -> true)
%-------------------------------------
% Information about the image inputs
%-------------------------------------
128    % Nx (image x dimension)
128    % Ny (image y dimension)
57      % Nz (image z dimension - not used if 2D)
myReference.mha       % ReferenceFileName
myTarget.mha            % TargetFileName
%----------------------------------
% The actions below depend on the values of the flags preceding them.
% For example, to write out the displacement fields, you have to set
% the value of WriteDisplacementFields to 1.
0       % UseLandmards? - read the file name below if this is true
-       % LandmarkFileName
./My_result        % ResultsFileName (prefix only)
1       % WriteDisplacementField?
./My_disp          % DisplacementsFileName (prefix only)
0       % ReadMeshFile?
-                       % MeshFileName
END