[Insight-users] ITK current CVS build error (CableSwig/Python wrapping)

Charl P. Botha c . p . botha at ewi . tudelft . nl
26 Nov 2003 09:06:58 +0100

Hello Hans,

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 03:04, Hans J. Johnson wrote:
> Thanks for the update.  You are correct, and I've committed those
> changes to the CVS source tree.

Great, I see that you've removed them from the CMakeLists.txt.  Wouldn't
it be prudent to remove them from the "MAKE_ONLY_FLOAT_TYPES" variable
in BasicFilters/MakeConsistentWrappedClasses.sh as well, just in case
somebody decides to run that script again or is mislead by the classes
that it lists?

Thanks,
Charl

--