[Insight-users] Registration limitations : question limitations

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:01:10 -0500

Hi Robert,

You may have to share with us some more details
about your registration problem if you want to
get any useful help.

For example, what is the pixel spacing of the images ?

A 2mm translation maybe a lot if the pixel spacing
is 10 microns  :-)

Did the illumination parameters changed between the acquisition
of the two images  ?

Did you connect an itk::Command observer to the optimizer ?

Did you try plotting the metric values versus optimizer iterations ?

Could you post the output of this observer to the list ?

What transform are you using ?

What optimizer are you using ?

What values did you provide for the initialization of the transform ?

What is the pixel type of the images ?

What is the size of the images in pixels ?