[Insight-users] Volview Adds more contours than needed

ITK Stanford itk_at_stanford at yahoo . com
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:14:40 -0800 (PST)

--0-1700123430-1069992880=:14671

Hi,

I have a stack of .pgm files containing a segmented volume of the heart.  I can open and view the intensity values of pixels in volview.  However, adding a contour at a certain intensity value, adds contours  for that value and all values lower than it.  For example the intensity value of the descending aorta is 182 and the intensity value of trachea is 0.  However adding a contour at value 182 also adds a contour at value 0.

Any idea why this is happening and how can it be fixed??

All help will be appreciated

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-1700123430-1069992880=:14671

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have a stack of .pgm files containing a segmented volume of the heart.&nbsp; I can open and view the intensity values of pixels in volview.&nbsp; However, adding a contour at a certain intensity value, adds contours&nbsp; for that value and all values lower than it.&nbsp; For example the intensity value of the descending aorta is 182 and the intensity value of trachea is 0.&nbsp; However adding a contour at value 182 also adds a contour at value 0.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any idea why this is happening and how can it be fixed??</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All help will be appreciated</DIV>
<DIV>--</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>