[Insight-users] PolylineParametricPath

Thomas Boettger t . boettger at dkfz-heidelberg . de
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:22:24 +0100

Hi Luis,

I simply wanted to iterate over the all indices and call Evaluate(). The
loop shouldn't crash if there is no point in the path, but it does when
I use EndOfInput() of cause.

I read the documentation and saw the class was suggested for contour
representation. So I play around and don't see the benefit of this
datastructure. I am not interested in some image values following the
path, maybe in future. For now I simply want to traverse the path, to
get the values and then draw it into a widget. One could use a point
list. Furthermore there is no direct bounding box computation. And I am
not sure how to access the vertex list. Do I have to use PathIterator
and does a path only make sense together with an image?

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Boettger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)