[Insight-users] Questions about ApplicationModel

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:50:31 +0200

Hi, Luis,
I try to run ApplicationModel after I compile it. One message window
appears. It lets me to slect one executable file. Since there is only one
.exe file in ApplicationModel path, ApplicationPrototype.exe. So I select
it. Then the application runs. However it doesn't show a file dialoge. So I
can not set the path for DICOM slices. And the application just shows one
empty window.
I try to add the directory of the DICOM slices in the
DicomImageReaderBase.cxx, change
std::string directoryName = directory;
std::string directoryName = "C:\\jcy\\Qt\\TestApp\\SeeThrough\\4";

Run the ApplicationModel again. However it is till empty window.

How can I run it correctly?

Best regards,

Chunyan Jiang