[Insight-users] fltk link errors

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:42:47 -0400 (EDT)

I sent this message to fltk.general mailling list
several days ago, but got no response so far. Hope
I can get some help from here. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

   I have trouble linking my program with fltk-1.1.4
in visual c++ 6.0 environment. No matter what configuaration
I choose, it always gives following errors:

--------------------Configuration: MITK - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
RegDataView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
static int Fl::e_x" (?e_x at Fl@@2HA)
RegDataView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
static int Fl::e_y" (?e_y at Fl@@2HA)
RegDataView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
static int Fl::e_keysym" (?e_keysym at Fl@@2HA)
static int Fl::e_clicks" (?e_clicks at Fl@@2HA)
Debug/MITK.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

In release mode, I am using fltkdll.lib; In debug mode, I am using
fltkdlld.lib.  Is it right?
And what about fltk.lib and fltkgl.lib, fltkforms.lib, fltkimages.lib?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian