[Insight-users] fltk problem: difference between release and debug mode

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

I sent this message to fltk.general mailling list
several days ago, but got no response so far. Hope
I can get some help from here. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

   I have one single dialog program. The task is simple, just choosing
an image file from local disk by a file select dialog, displaying the
image in a picturebox in the main form. processing that image.
Something strange is that it behaves differently when running in
release mode and debug mode of visual c++ 6.0. In debug mode,
everything runs ok. But in release mode, the image is not displayed in
the form at all. But the image is loaded from disk to memory
successfully and the following processing task is completed without
problem (I know that because I let the program write the processed
image to a file).

   In release mode, I am using fltkdll.lib; In debug mode, I am using
fltkdlld.lib.  Is it right?

   Thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,