[Insight-users] Re: WG: [vtkusers] newbie question on vtkDelaunay3d- writing out the mesh

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:55:46 +0200

If you had followed the link provided you'll have found:

[vtkUnstructuredGridWriter is a source object that writes ASCII or
binary unstructured grid data files in vtk format. See text for format
details.]

If you want to know more about vtk file format:

http://vtk . org/pdf/file-formats . pdf

Or even better buy the books:

http://vtk . org/buy-books . php

mathieu
Ps: why did you CC ITK-users, this is VTK related ?