[Insight-users] fltk problem: difference between release and debug mode

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, at beginning I tried to use fltk.lib, fltkimages.lib,
fltkforms.lib, fltkgl.lib. First I got lots of errors like:

Linking...
MSVCRT.lib(MSVCRT.dll) : error LNK2005: _tolower already defined in
LIBCMT.lib(tolower.obj)

I can solve above errors by using /NODEFAULTLIB:library to ignore
libcmt.lib. But I still received this error:

Linking...
fltk.lib(Fl_x.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp___TrackMouseEvent at 4
Release/TiffTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Then I switched to link dynamic libs, those errors disappeared.
And it works fine except that the image is not displayed at all
in release mode.

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian