[Insight-users] Insight applications problem

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:19:23 -0400

Hi Robert,

The "GUI" files are not missing. They will be
generated by FLTK.

The fact that they are not there at build time
indicates that you didn't configured FTLK properly.

You probably didn't provided the paths for the
FLTK libraries or for "fluid".

Plase go back to CMake and configure the path
to FLTK libraries, headers and fluid.

---

Just for the record, could you please
translate the following phrase for us   :-)

  "> De opdracht of bestandsnaam is onjuist."