[Insight-users] questions about generate and display sparse point cloud

Shaohua Fan sfan53704 at yahoo . com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Luis. I think I mis-stated my problem: the 3D
point cloud input will not be used as seed points and
I donot have any input images. Instead, those 3D
points are defining the shape of a 3D object, I want
to deform from an initial 3D surface(say box) to the
target surface which best fits the point cloud, using
level set method. I saw some similar work with range
image as input, but it seems no example for this in
the ITK applications. Are you aware of any sources
available for this problem by any chance?

Shaohua