[Insight-users] Re: Reading Analyze files -- LittleEndian.hdr

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:29:08 -0400

Hi Jenny,

Yeah ! It works now !

That's just what you should see, four quadrants
(Quadrants always come in fours,... but anyways :)
with different intensity levels.

If you advance upto slice 4, the gray levels change
but still the four quadrants are there.

Not bad for a friday evening,

Enjoy ITK !

   Luis