[Insight-users] Re: Question about loading volume by ApplicationModel

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:56:53 -0400

Hi Jiang,

There are three buttons in this application.
The are:

   - Load
   - Load DICOM
   - Quit

It seems that you moved the "Load" button.

Please do the same with "Load DICOM".

The "Load" button is intended to load data
sets that are stored in a single ITK-recognized
file, such as MetaImage, Analyze, VTK, GIPL,...

Load "DICOM" will ask for a directory and then
will show you the DICOM series in this directory
so you can select one to be loaded.