AW: [Insight-users] WG: Question about loading volume by ApplicationModel

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:19:29 -0400

Hi Jiang,

Did you change the DICOMImageIO class in line 112 of
DicomImageReader.txx as was suggested in the previous email ?

I was able to read your images using the DICOMImageIO class.

This doesn't mean that the real problem is solved. Your
images are still non-conformant. The only difference is
that you will not see any warning message about it.

This is in certain way like turning of the smoke alarm...,
that doesn't put out the fire.

   Luis