[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer : using the ITK to VTK adaptors

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:06:13 -0400

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately I didn't got the CMakeLists.txt
file that you intended to attach to your email.

Given that this filter is a templated class, you simply
need to add its path to your project as an include path.

Something like

   INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
     ${myPathToInsightApplicationsAuxialiaryVtk}
     )