[Insight-users] Integrating MFC and ITK

Sandy April sandyapril2004 at yahoo . com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1929177078-1065622189=:52695

Hi,
I have used ITK to display DICOM images. I have used DICOMImageViewer. This uses fltk for the user interface. I have another user interface in MFC. I want to use this MFC application in viewing DICOM images instead of using fltk. Can anyone give any suggestions on how it can be done. If anybody have tried itk with MFC please let me know. Thank you