[Insight-users] mi registration problem

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:16:25 -0400

You can apply any of the image metrics without using the
registration framework.  I have used this to evaluate the
various metrics in various contexts.  You give one of the
metrics two images and the regions within the images to
apply the metric.

In one application I was working on I had to tighten the
region for MI to be as small as possible.  Then I moved this
region around and saw how the metric changed.

Jim