[Insight-users] Array of Iterators

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:34:09 -0400

Hi Bing,

ITK iterators don't have default constructors.
(that is, constructor without parameters).
Henceforth, it is not possible to create arrays
of iterators.

You could create an array of pointers to iterators
and then construct them dynamically but... that
will lack efficiency, safety and elegance. In other
words, it will be quite ugly   :-/

Could you please describe in more detail what you
intend to do ?

There may be an alternative way to get there.