[Insight-users] Build error on SunOS with CSwig Tcl wrapping

Marc Traina Marc . Traina at sophia . inria . fr
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:47:34 +0200

Hi all,

I build ITK on linux/gcc3.3 SunOS/gcc3.3 and Windows/VC6 every night
including CSWIG Tcl wrapping.

Linux and Windows builds are OK.
But the files generated by CSWIG on SunOS don't include the "std::"
prefix before each class of the std namespace as it is done in the linux
and Windows builds.
Error messages are generated by gcc3.3 each time "std::" is missing.

In my SunOS build, the only class well prefixed is : std::exception.
The "std::" prefix is missing for all the other classes (ostream,
complex, basic_string ...).

Can somebody points me the direction to find where the selection is done
between SunOS(solaris) and the other ones to generate the
wrap_xxxxTcl.cxx files?

Thanks

Marc