[Insight-users] Compile problem

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:15:22 +0100

Hello all,

I try to comile itk  on sparc-sun-solaris and got the following
problems:
( I checked out the new version using cvs after checking the Darboard
yesterday ).

When turn the Example and Test off,  it comiles fine.
When I turn the Example on and compile again,  I got the following
error:

========
/mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/Examples/Iterators: building
default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
`cmake.depends' is up to date.
`cmake.check_depends' is up to date.
`cmake.depends' is up to date.
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `cmake.depends'
Current working directory
/mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/Utilities/zlib
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
cd /mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/Utilities/zlib; make
cmake.depends; make  cmake.check_depends; make  -f cmake.check_depends;
make
/mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/bin/libitkzlib.a
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`/mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/bin/libitkzlib.a'
Current working directory
/mydirectory/Insight/binForInsight/Examples/Iterators
*** Error code 1
========

I would be very grateful, if some one can help.

Thanks for your attention,

Jianguo