[Insight-users] Compile problem

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:25:22 +0100

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your help.

The following are answers to your question:
===============
1) I use cmake 1.8.1 and I use absolute directory
2)  and 3)
to run ccmake for example:

 ../../../../ccmake/bin/ccmake ../

4)
there is no Makefile in
   binForInsight/Utilities/zlib

accturately, there are only two files there:
DartTestfile.txt
zlibDllConfig.h

I hope this can give your more information to diagnose
the problem.

Thanks again,

Jianguo