[Insight-users] Compile problem : configuration problem

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:19:30 -0400

Hi Jianguo,

You don't need to remove the full binary tree
each time you modify the configuration.

Normally you should be able to simply run
ccmake in the top directory. The best to do
it is to cd to the top of the binary directory
and to type:

          make  edit_cache

What happened in your case is that you probably
ran ccmake from a subdirectory of the binary
tree instead of running it at the top level.