[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer : using the ITK to VTK adaptors

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:00:35 -0400

Hi Robert,

Thanks for sending the screenshot from CMake.

The link errors that you are getting are typical of mixing
Debug and Release versions during the build process.

It is quite important that you stick to a single compilation
mode and use the same mode for *all* the libraries that you
use in your application.

If you use the Debug build of FLTK, you should also use
a Debug build of VTK, ITK and build InsightApplications
for Debug.

InsightApplications is build nightly on VC6 and VC7
without any problem. (you can check the builds on
terminus.kitware on the Dashboard).

At this point the safest thing to do with your binary
directory of InsightApplications is to wipe it out
completely and start the configuration from scratch.

It is not worth to struggle with your application until
you get InsightApplications to build correctly on your
system.

Please let us know if you continue experiencing any
problems,

    Thanks,

      Luis