[Insight-users] building error

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:22:22 -0400

Hi Bing,

The Dashboard is green today.
http://www . itk . org/Testing/Dashboard/20031015-0500-Nightly/Dashboard . html

The problem in your build must be related to your
local configuration.

Please give us some details regarding your system:

  1) What version of gcc are you using ?

  2) Did you set up the environment variables CC and CXX
     before running ccmake ?

  3) Please post the CMakeCache.txt file created by CMake
     in the ITK binary directory.

The error you get appears during the linking phase of
the tests. It looks like the wrong linker is being used.
It could be that you are mixing two version of
gcc, or that the environment variables CC and CXX
are not pointing to the correct executables gcc and g++.

Please let us know about (1),(2),(3).