[Insight-users] VC++ needs Service Pack 5

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:04:36 -0400

Hi Robert,

When we say "Stable" we meant "no known errors"   :-)

Your VC++ compiler is producing an Internal Compiler Error,
which is a sign that you have not applied the Service Pack 5.

Please go to microsoft.com and get service pack 5 for your
compiler.

ITK builds fine with VC++ 6.0, .NET and .NET 2003.
There are nightly builds for these three platforms on the
Dashboard.

----

BTW We are having a hard time with the error messages from your
compiler that seem to be in Dutch. At Kitware we have local
speakers for English, Spanish, French, German, Slovenian, Turkish,
Southern English and Long Island English... but no Dutch.
(we probaly should, since Albany was funded by Dutch settlers
  and there are many places with Dutch names around...)

So, in order to figure out what it means:

    "Kan het bestand"

we use one online translator
http://www . worldlingo . com/wl/Translate
and got as a result:

    "Is possible it resistant"

which does not make much sense...

Could you please in the future translate for us
the error messages that you get     :-)

Thanks a lot,

   Luis