[Insight-users] Compile problem : configuration problem

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:56:56 +0100

Hi Luis,

I make various configurations, install is fine.

But when turn the BUILD_SHARED_LIBS on,  I got a lot of error message:

---------

Building shared library
/myDir/Insight/bin/bin/libITKMetaIO.so...
Text relocation remains                         referenced
    against symbol                  offset      in file
<unknown>                           0x13ec      metaImage.o
<unknown>                           0x13f0      metaImage.o
---------

When I check it, there is no

/myDir/Insight/bin/bin/libITKMetaIO.so
file