[Insight-users] the exit call for a 'sproc'ed thread

Suyash P. Awate suyash at cs . utah . edu
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:33:43 -0600

Hi,

I am writing an application that used the itk multithreader on IRIX
multiprocessor (using the ITK_USE_SPROC option).

In my implementation
one of the threads, which happens to be in some kind of an infinite
loop, needs to exit on its own based on some state change. I would like
to know what is the function call that causes a thread that was
'sproc'ed to exit. (I found that for pthreads it is pthread_exit()).

Note: I looked at the TerminateThread function but that seems to do
something different from what I need.

Thanks,
Suyash.

Suyash P. Awate
Research Assistant, School of Computing, University of Utah
Room: 3575 MEB, Phone: 801-587-9459