[Insight-users] image spacing unit and anisotropic diffusion image filter

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:18:08 -0400

Hi,

  I have a quick question about anisotrpic diffusion image filter: does the
image spacing measurement unit matter? e.g., will the result different if I
use millimeter or micro as image spacing unit?

  From software guide, I knew that for Gaussian smoothing, the sigma should
be in millimeter. I think that will require image spacing to use millmeter
also. Is that correct?

  Thanks.

-Feng

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband . msn . com