[Insight-users] Linear Vs Non-linear filters

Neha D itkneha at yahoo . com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1591076033-1066776190=:3738

Hello All,

While applying filters for specific purpose, should we consider if that filter is linear or non-linear. When to use linear and when to use non-linear filter?

Also, among the filters in ITK, which are spatial filters and which one are frequency domain filters.

What is more useful for medical images ? why ?

thanks,

neha

--0-1591076033-1066776190=:3738

<P>Hello All,</P>
<P>While applying filters for specific purpose, should we consider if that filter is linear or non-linear. When to use linear and when to use non-linear filter?</P>
<P>Also, among the filters in ITK, which are spatial filters and which one are frequency domain filters.</P>
<P>What is more useful for medical images ? why ?</P>
<P>thanks,</P>
<P>neha</P><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1591076033-1066776190=:3738--