[Insight-users] Compile problem : configuration problem

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:15:56 +0000

Hi William,

Thanks a lot and sorry for late reply as I just back from holiday.
I am trying your method and will let you know the results.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Jianguo