[Insight-users] Insight Applications Problem

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:04:08 -0500

Hi Robert,

The files that your VC++ project is failing to find are in the
directory

  InsightApplications/SNAP/UserInterface/MainComponents

It seems that your project has a configuration problem.

It looks like you are running CMake in one of the subdirectories
of InsightApplications instead of running it from the top
directory.

All the applications are configured to be build from the top
InsightApplications directory.

Please remove the binary tree where you are builnd InsightApplications
and restart from a fresh configuration with CMake, this time providing
the top InsightApplications directory as the "source" directory.